Guest Post @ Lawyerist: 5 Microsoft Office Hacks to Finish Tasks Faster
Unless otherwise noted, all instructions and screenshots are from Microsoft Office for Windows.
Want to move things from your inbox to your outbox a lot faster? It’s time you upgrade your skills in Microsoft Office to find faster ways of doing common tasks, like:
- Speed-formatting your text with Styles (it’s a one-click operation!)
- Using shortcut keys for speed typing
- Employing templates to speed document creation for common forms
- Accessing boilerplate text instantly with Quick Parts and AutoText
- Getting one-click access to commonly used commands with the Quick Access Toolbar
Click here to get your learning on over at Lawyerist.
WOW – You read that whole post!
Want more Legal Office Guru goodness? Give me your email and I’ll send you my top tips & tricks for Microsoft Office PLUS my 22-page illustrated Fast Formatting Fixes report!
Your email and other personal information will never be sold or given to any third party.