In reviewing the WordPerfect Lover’s Guide to Word course, I decided that the course wasn’t really complete without lessons on how to print labels and envelopes. So I’ve added those two lessons as bonuses, bringing the total number of lessons to ten.
What does the WordPerfect Lover’s course teach?
- Understanding the Microsoft Word Ribbon interface
- Navigation and Views
- Creating and saving documents
- Opening and editing existing documents
- Character formatting
- Paragraph formatting
- Page and document formatting
- Printing and finishing your document (including metadata cleanup)
- NEW! Printing envelopes
- NEW! Formatting and printing labels
All current and future course enrollees who complete the first eight lessons have access to the two new lessons at no extra charge! Just my way of doing some continual improvement of the offerings here at Legal Office Guru.
For more information about the course, click here. If you’re already enrolled for the course, go to your Account page (click here) and log in to see your new lessons.