If you’ve ever decided (or been told) after you’ve already typed something that what’s in lowercase letters now needs to be UPPERCASE, or vice versa, you don’t have to retype a single letter. No, no, no. You just need to use Microsoft Word’s Change Case feature.
Navigate This Article
- Select the text you want to change the case of, using your mouse or keyboard, like so:
- On the Format menu, click Change Case.
- Choose the appropriate option:
- Sentence case
- Title Case
- tOGGLE cASE
- Select the text you want to change the case of, using your mouse or keyboard.
- Choose the appropriate option.
As an example, here’s what various types of text look like before changing case: